More than 1000 Nordic companies are operating and investing in Africa
Focussing on the differences in business culture will optimize your business and save valuable time of operation
We have arranged and facilitated more than 100 seminars about doing business in Africa
At each seminar the case companies will provide insights on scaling, strategy and partnerships
AFRICA INNOVATION NETWORK is the largest business network in the Nordics with focus on investments and trade in Africa
AFRICA INNOVATION NETWORK is the gateway to business in Africa
EVENTS IN THE NORDICS 2022
- Copenhagen, Denmark, January 23rd (subject to change), Healthcare Cluster Roundtable Meeting at Roche Diagnostics: “Sustainability in healthcare development in Africa“.
- Copenhagen, Denmark, January 27th, Uganda Embassy Roundtable Meeting: “Uganda Forum – a platform for business communities in Denmark and Uganda for trade and investments“.
- Copenhagen, Denmark, February 10th, 2022, AFRICA INNOVATION NETWORK seminar: “Sustainable Development Goals – a framework for business opportunities in Africa”.
- Copenhagen, Denmark, February 23rd, 2022, UN cluster roundtable meeting: “How to explore business opportunities with the UN and how to engage with UN Procurement Officers”.
- Oslo, Norway, March 10th, 2022, AFRICA INNOVATION NETWORK seminar: “Sustainable Development Goals – a framework for business opportunities in Africa”.
- Copenhagen, Denmark, March 24th, 2022, Nordic UN Business Cluster Roundtable meeting: “From procurement volume to profit-making”
- Copenhagen, Denmark, April 7th, 2022, AFRICA INNOVATION NETWORK seminar :”Nordic innovative businesses in Africa post Covid-19“.
- Helsinki, Finland, May 12th, 2022, AFRICA INNOVATION NETWORK seminar: “Nordic impact of ICT business and digitalization in Africa”
- Stockholm, Sweden, May 26th, 2022, Healthcare Cluster Roundtable Meeting: “Post Covid-19 business opportunities“.
EVENTS IN THE NORDICS 2021
- Stockholm, March 18th, 2021, seminar: “Nordic Innovative Digital Solutions in Africa” (Covid cancelled)
- Copenhagen, February 11th, 2021, seminar: “Infrastructure in Africa“ (Covid cancelled)
- Copenhagen, March 18th, 2021, roundtable meeting: “Investor pitch” (Covid cancelled)
- April 13th-16th, 2021: “Healthcare Business delegation” to South Africa” (Covid cancelled)
- Copenhagen, June 14th, 2021: 10 year Anniversary seminar “Innovative and successful Nordic companies doing business in Africa” (First physical event).
- Copenhagen, December 16th, 2021: “Investor Pitch roundtable meeting“.
EVENTS IN THE NORDICS 2020
- Business delegation to Kenya: February 25th – 29th, 2020
- Copenhagen: March 5th: Conference: “Unlock the growth opportunities in Africa“
- Copenhagen: April 2nd: “Kickoff of Tourism & Hospitality Cluster“
- Business delegation to South Africa + seminar in South Africa: June, 1st – 5th, 2020
- Copenhagen: June 4th: Seminar: “Nordic digital healthcare business with an impact in Africa“
- Oslo: June 25th: “Public private partnerships with significant impact in Africa“
- Copenhagen: June 18th: Conference: “Nordic investor pitch – business with an impact in Africa“
- Copenhagen, September 16th: “Where are the Nordic innovative companies doing business in Africa?”
- Copenhagen, November 11th: “Digital Healthcare business in Africa”
- Copenhagen: December 17th: Seminar: “Strategic and operational advise on Africa”
EVENTS IN THE NORDICS 2019
- Copenhagen: January 18th: Workshop: “Impact Investing in Africa“
- Helsinki: February 5th:”Impact Investing in Africa“
- Stockholm: February 8th: Workshop; “SDG BUSINESS“
- Copenhagen: February 21st: “Healthcare Business Cluster meeting“
- Copenhagen: March 7th: “ICT Business Cluster meeting“
- Copenhagen: March 21: “Synergies between UN, research, and private sector initiatives in Africa“
- Copenhagen: April 25th: Nordic Conference: “Investor Pitch – Business with an Impact in Africa“
- Oslo: May 23rd: Nordic seminar: “Nordic Innovative Businesses in Africa”
- Copenhagen: June 20th: Nordic Conference: “Nordic healthcare, m-health & e-learning solutions in Africa“
- Oslo: September 5th: Nordic seminar:“How to do successful business in Africa”
- Copenhagen: November 6th: “Fintech Business Cluster meeting“
- Copenhagen: November 28th: “UN Business Cluster kickoff meeting“
- Copenhagen: December 4th: “Nordic Innovative digital solutions in Africa”
- Oslo: December 12th: Seminar: “Investor Pitch – Business with an impact in Africa“
AFRICA INNOVATION NETWORK seminars are great events to meet with other organisations and people who actively develop business and projects in the fastest growing and youngest continent on our planet. They are also great for establishing pan-Nordic contacts
The seminars organised by Africa Innovation Network are great platforms for being updated on relevant subjects when doing business in the growing African economies and to meet and share experience with like-minded. If Africa is part of your future strategy, this network is highly recommendable
Africa Innovation Network arranges interesting and insightful seminars about businesses opportunities in Africa. A continent full of opportunities and also potential missteps that should be avoided. The seminars are a great platform for networking and for sharing experiences. If you intend to do business in Africa, then we recommend keeping an eye on the seminar program
AFRICA INNOVATION NETWORK® is a private held company with headquarter in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Copenhagen – Stockholm – Oslo – Helsinki – Johannesburg – Nairobi
– We know how to do sustainable
business in Africa and the Nordics.