“Nordic healthcare, m-health & e-learning solutions in Africa“
June 20th – 2019 in Copenhagen
1.00 pm: Registration
1.10 pm: Welcome and presentation of the programme
Mr. Flemming Sørensen, CEO, Nordekon Consultancy Company
– Presentation of today´s programme
– Warm up quiz
1.30 pm: BANDIM Health Project Guinea-Bissau
Mrs. Ane B. Fisker, Senior Researcher (MD)
– Life-saving effects of vaccines in real-life
– Results from BANDIM Health Projects 40-years of surveillance in Guinea-Bissau
2.30 pm: Company case 1: Missionpharma
Mr. Bo Birk, Director
– How we contribute in making the healthcare sector in Africa stronger
– Lifesaving equipment to Africa
– Scaling in Africa
3.15 pm: Company 2: KEN Hygiene Systems
Mr. Stephan Holm, Export Director
– Our business model in Africa
– Finding the right supplier in the healthcare sector in Africa
4.00 pm: Brighter Horizons Project
Mr. Erik Rasmussen, Founder
– How we work for better health, – and well-being conditions for girls in Sierra Leone.
– How to get young girls our of prostitution
4.45 pm: Company 3: Siemens Healthineers
Mr. Ole Per Måløy, Managing Director (Dubai UAE)
– E-health and artificial intelligens healthcare solutions
– Siemens Healthineers digital healthcare ecosystem
5.30 – 6.00 pm: Networking, including wine and beer will be served.
Coffee, water and snacks will be served during the seminar and we will have lots of networking breaks enabling you to mingle, network, discuss and share experiences.
We welcome speakers / company representatives from the Nordics at this seminar as well as diplomats from the African embassies resident in the Nordics.
“We want to deliver social, environmental and economic value to the people and societies we engage with. We call this approach our sustainability commitment”
Missionpharma A/S, Denmark