AFRICA INNOVATION NETWORK® provides a range of consultancy services to help Nordic companies doing business in Africa, including how to get started and/or how to scale up in Africa.
Our consultancy services are focused on hands-on business activities, including (but not restricted to):
- Country selection: analyses in the process of identifying the right country/countries to penetrate.
- Partner search: analyses in the process of identifying potential local partner(s).
- Funding opportunities: identifying relevant calls/funds and assisting the company in the entire application process.
- Business planning: deep dive analyses that are must when setting up a new business in emerging markets, including business culture and practices in Africa, market and competitor analyses.
- Innovation and co-creation workshops: organizing workshops with the company in the process of brainstorming new projects and business opportunities in Africa, using different innovation tools and design thinking methods.
Contact Director, PhD, Ms. Tanja K. Nielsen to learn more: email@example.com